- Germany is considered as a land of thinkers. Albert Einstein and Wolfgang con Goethe are the few amongst them.
- After Ireland, Germany is the second country that consumes most beer.
- Munich has over 60 beer gardens. These interesting facts about Germany show how fun loving people the country has!
- German is the third mostly taught language across the world. Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft is the longest word to be published. It is 79 letters long.
- The city of Berlin has the largest railway station in the world.
- The Christmas tree tradition started off in Germany. The Christmas tree tradition started off in Germany.
- The Jeans was invented by Levi Strauss.